On Thursday evening, the Mr Price and Bossini brands at Acacia Mall will be launched in pomp and colour at an invite-only event to be headlined by a fashion show dubbed – Mr Price and Bossini Feel Good Collection 2015.
For the first time ever, 3 of Uganda’s renowned fashion stylists will go head to head to put together fashionable combinations from Bossini and Mr Price.
The fashion show will host 3 top Uganda fashion stylists namely:
- Brenda Nambi
- Brenda Maraka
- Rafael Kasule
The above three will be competing for the position of best/ leading fashion stylists in a fashion show featuring Mr. Price and Bossini brands. The over all winner will receive a cash prize of Shs 4 million the first runner-up will receive Shs 2.5 million.
Fashion Show Themes
Mr Price Collection Featuring:
- Smart casual working attire
- Sporty theme – Majorly create sporty inspired looks that can be worn at different sport events and still stand out
- Accessorize it – this will show case different ways to put toghether accessories.
- Bossini Collection Featuring:
- Time Out Collection – Casual wear for weekends & outings for the entire family
- Wet season collection – Showcasing exquisite pieces for the wet season
- Color blocking (Denim and color pants) – Mix different colors to provoke and create a look that stands out.
Fashion Show Judges
- Two of Uganda’s Fashion gurus (They will be disclosed on that day)
- Deacons CEO – Mr Muchiri Wahome
Here are a few photos from the store.