The third edition of the Abyanz Style and Fashion Awards (ASFA) takes place this Saturday at Kampala Serena hotel. We have taken time to check out all the nominees and here are our predictions. NOTE these are fashion256.com’s views and not those of the ASFA committee.
1 Male continental style & fashion influencer.
Rio The Stylist (Tanzania)
- Female continental style & fashion influencer.
Sylvia Owori (Uganda)
- East Africa’s most stylish couple.
Zari and Diamond Platinumz (Tanzania)
- Special recognition in fashion.
Aamito Stacie Queen (Uganda)
- Most fashionable music video
Juicy Juicy by Mowzey Radio & weasel
- Stylist of the year.
- Best dressed male media personality of the year.
Douglas Lwanga (NTV)
- Best dressed female media personality of the year.
Malaika Nyanzi (Urban TV)
- Best dressed male corporate personality/businessman
Ham Kiggundu Kimpi
- Best dressed female corporate personality/businesswoman
Jennifer Musisi – (KCCA)
- Fashion brand of the year.
- East African model of the year
Patricia Akello (Uganda)
Ramah Shafik Kizito (Uganda)
- Most stylish male Ugandan in the diaspora
Sammer Time (UK)
- Most stylish female Ugandan in the diaspora
Patricia Ssewungu (UK)
- Male fashionista of the year
- Female fashionista of the year.
- Lifetime style & fashion icon achievement award.
Princess Elizabeth Bagaaya
18. Most stylish male celebrity
19. Most stylish female celebrity
- Best dressed male guest
- Best dressed female guest
- East African fashion designer of the year
Ras Kasozi (Uganda)
- Fashion designer of the year
- Upcoming fashion designer of the year
- Outstanding male model Uganda
- Outstanding female model Uganda
- Upcoming male model of the year.
- Upcoming female model of the year
- Best makeup artiste 2015
- Best fashion writer/blogger of the year.
31. Lifestyle fashion photographer of the year
- Best fashion supporting brand/personality
- Best fashion contributor in the diaspora.
Alecool Clothing (UK)
- Best model management
Joram Model Management
- Best hairstylist/Hairdressers
Lords and Ladies
- Best dressed male politician
- East Africa’s most stylish male artiste
Sauti Sol (Kenya)
- East Africa’s most stylish female artiste
Stella Mwangi (Kenya)